Friday, June 23, 2006

Songs With Birthday In The Title

Back home ...

So, now I'm already quite a while back at home. Unfortunately, my internet is not working lately, so only now something new from me.

To my stay here to get South Africa to an end, nor my / our last days:

Having experienced a Monday, as has been reported at the Cape of Good Hope, were we visited the next day Cape Town. I have indeed seen the most, but not Andrea! Others were in Bo-Kaap, wos are many colorful buildings in the Company's Garden, nem garden in the middle of the city, and on Greenmarket Square, nem large souvenir market.






Then we went up to Table Mountain. But no ... not with the cable car. That yes, any! We have run high! Have for the path that was specified at 2.5 h, needed only 1.5 hours! Was pretty tiring, but great. Now I can say finally, I was up (the first time I'm driving up the cable car). Because I believe it was only on Table Mountain, if you are also running high! Then have seen the sunset from the top and are the last cable car back down. It was really great!







The next day we spent mostly at the Waterfront, yet little shopping and enjoy the sun!
evening we went with those who were still left Bißle farewell party went. were all the more not many.










On the last day we had great weather again, so we leave the course, please do not necessarily easier. Still, the last shopping done and spent the rest of the day in the garden.






On Friday wars come: The return flight was on! Are broken up by four in the morning because we had to make car and our flight was actually started at 7:45. Actually! Due to fog we are unfortunately let loose with 4 (!) Hours late.
This was nothing out of the World Cup opening game, as we landed only at 23.oo Clock in Frankfurt. But the pilot informed us at least over the result!

So, that's so with my time in South Africa. I learned a lot, seen a lot, met many new people and had lots of fun!
The country is really beautiful, I can only recommend anyone to go there go there or to go on vacation! I'll mainly South Africa and Cape Town still small at first miss for a while and will definitely be there again, probably later than 2010, since there is the World Cup in South Africa.

In this sense ... that's it!
Hope you all had fun on my side and it was at least somewhat interesting. For me she is now the same as a travel diary, so that has been worth all the effort the same twice.
So, does well, we'll see you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment