Monday, September 21, 2009

Tired All The Time And Peeing Lot

Blog? Blog!

is nothing without Internet, at least today. The wurde mir schmerzlichst bewusst als ich vor ein paar Stunden im Supermark vor dem Zeitschriftenregal stand, auf 25 verschiedene Klatschzeitschriften 5 oder 7 verschiedene Ausgaben der P.M., ein duzend Musikzeitschriften davon 4 über Rock und Metal, diverse Westlingzeitschriften, an die 10 verschiedenen Bravos mit den verschiedensten Titel aber immer den selben Thema (ähnlich wie bei den Klatschmist, nur waren da sogar die Fotos die selben, nur die Farbe der Kleidung war unterschiedlich editiert) schaute und nicht fand was ich suchte.
Es gab alles, jeden Scheiß, aber keine White Dwarf.
Gut ich hätte es wissen müssen, hier auf den land mitten im Thüringer Wald gibt es keine Zivilisation, das hätte für mich auf der Hand liegen sollen, schließlich bin ich hier groß geworden und habe 18 meiner 20 Jahre hier im Urwald verbracht. Trotzdem, erschreckend.
Ein Zeitschriftenregal fast so groß wie das im Kaufland in meiner neuen Wohnstadt aber KEINE White Dwarf. Für mich der Weltutnergang, mir ist hier praktisch der geistige Nährstoff entzogen.
Gut ich wusste, eine Woche Elternhaus wird langweilig, deswegen kaufte ich mir extra zwei dicke Bücher bevor ich hierher tuckerte, mit dem Zug, das erste Buch hatte ich schon auf der 4 stündigen Hinreise durchgelesen (800 Seiten). Das Zweite gestern. Nun brauche ich etwas zu lesen, eine White Dwarf schien mir da nur billig, ist eh my hobby and who from this month I had not.
But see how I could have changed anything here. Each dandelion the region has its own tabloid, but it was just as well. Everything else necessary to order here, subscribe to, let fly from civilization in the Stone Age. Well, that one has to declare it no longer, at least, at least in Germany, here you get only the value added tax.
short, I was on dry land. Animania was also a scene or manga I can not muster, not even in a "book Handl Lung" ("A Song of Ice and Fire" had not ...).
I notice especially how inexpensive an MMO is. Or how It cost gestalltet my spare time I would spend as much time to read as I do currently with the gamble (the argument I had to listen to me today ... "Zock not so much les but a good book!") I would have to spend a week at the 50 € and more for books (and in my apartment would be the stuff piled up to the ceiling).
If I stand I would be rich by selling 1 euro pictures ... um ... ups ...

What remains so ... the draw, yes I do here, too, until I hurt her paw. What can be done squat auser pointless watching TV and can be zuriesen with dumbing down of entertainment? Read ja ... and write.
letter - on Schlaptop my father ... (my parents were "absolutely thrilled") the idea, but what? Rp for a blog about my alter ego "Sangusia" on the lotro Laurelin server I did the muse for a simple Word document read to me lacked the Sinnm it does not anyway.
So ... need a bit ago I had not, not directly, and when I read of Namidhs blog was also a desire to start ... what about me is so far unknown, write the main thing and the possibility that whoever reads it.

An official diary indicated. Written on the vitual Outdoresex Bürgerststeigen of Cybernetcity. Not quite as "tasteful" but as intimate, and finally looks to me each of reading this fucking deep in my brain, but at least may be the more appetizing than the Dekoltéewahlplakate Mrs remember and those other ... "We offer more."


So long: only look, not touch and read a lot of fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment