Sunday, May 21, 2006

Hotpoint Repair Manual



Hi.
Have not much time today, so we only briefly NEN overview of my weekend:

Friday: short hike to nem waterfall, bowling and night clubbing in Clermont.

Saturday: Cape Town Waterfront, Sunset at the beach can, in the evening Long Street.
This Saturday night will stay with me probably in memory, because my jacket was stolen. That in itself would not be quite as tragic, but unfortunately my camera in it! But luckily got on Friday, the memory card changed so that most of the pictures are still there.
given next week even more.

Sunday: penguin colony at Simon's Town, then Cape of Good Hope, now the Internet, what to eat afterwards.

So, that's it for today. Next week
gibts then also some pictures of my weekend!
Until then ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment