Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Nightmare Before Christmas Car Mats



Yes, I'm back. Since noon today I was in town anyway, I thought, I just let hear something from me shortly.

is really not too much has happened since Sunday.
Have to work yesterday aufgehoert bit times earlier and got me the garden views in more detail. That is a lot bigger than I thought. Was good and like two and a half hours on the way and have still not seen everything. But is there really gorgeous, with mountains in the background and the top view of Cape Town. Especially for NEN prospective landscape architects of the perfect place!
Here are some impressions:






Then last night I finally obtained my own room. Have so far with Sebastian, the Ami Matt and Paul, nem South Africans slept on the couch. Was indeed very comfortable, which is private but with prefer. Where I am now, you have to imagine something like this: Seven rooms, large kitchen, two Bathrooms and ne cleaning lady! These residents from four different nations! Could be quite so funny. Today we gather

were then plant seeds and clean. This is designed to allow the survival of endangered plant species. Global warming and all ... Which are then dried, sent to England to be frozen.

I learned something again:
souvenirs are cheaper in the rain, I XXL is much too large, Mandela has even planted trees in NEN Kirstenbosch and Americans can not without her i-pod.

In this sense ... did not wers: NEN planted trees, built a house and shows NEN son. See you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment