Thursday, May 11, 2006

Riser To Put Flat Screen Tv On?



So, at this point I must mention my fellow students here once Sebastian. He has complained namely, that it is far too short on my side because he it was who allowed me this internship at all! At this point, so thank you, Seb!

Yesterday is really nothing exciting happened. Although so slowly here comes winter, hats during the day still 30 degrees. Then cooled at night but fortunately slightly.
have pop in the sun yesterday so have to thin out a bed, a reward gabs in the evening but a round of hacky sack in the garden and ne nice bottle of wine!
(In the photo, that's not me, it is Matt from San Fransisco)







for the weekend, we have ne Wine Tour planned to test some wine and stuff ... Is definitely funny.

What have I learned diemal?
Fallrueckzieher with the Hacky Sack is difficult (and painful), winter here is best, if not raining grad and South Africans love "DERRICK!

In this sense ... Cape Town, 28 degrees, the sun burns, but the hair is sitting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment